- Nominal Length: 22 feet
- Length Overall: 22 feet
- 8.5 feet
- 175.0 hp
- 191 liter
- 25 knots
- 7 Other
A new Brig 6.7H. Note there will be a limited number of new boats available for the 2022 season as the factory is in the Ukraine.
Please note that some of the images of the boat afloat are of sister ships as this new boat has never been launched.
The NEW BRIG Eagle 6.7H is the latest addition to the luxury Eagle Series of premium family sport leisure boats, superseding the all-time best-selling iconic Eagle 650. The Eagle 6.7H builds on everything that BRIG got right with the Eagle 650 and makes it even better! The sleek, angular lines and swept-back ski pillar contribute towards the contemporary design appeal of the new Eagle 6.7 making it stand out on the water. This E6.7H is powered by Suzuki's premium DF175AP four-stroke engine featuring precision throttle control for smoother power transitions and lean-burn technology for class-leading fuel economy. All new BRIG boats come with 10 years warranty on hull, 5 years warranty on tubes, 5 years warranty on Suzuki engines and 1 year warranty on fixtures, fittings & accessories.
- ORCA Hypalon Fabric Impression Tubes
- SeaStar Hydraulic Steering
- Modern Console, Luxury Helm & Forward Facing Bench Seat
- Stylish Ski mast with White Navigation Light
- Square Bow Increases Space for Sociable Seating
- Stern Tube End Steps with Non-Slip Surface
- Stern Swim Platforms with Stainless Steel Telescopic Boarding Ladder
- Stylish Moulded Splashwell with integrated Rear Bench Seat
- Hull & Deck Design Maximised for Storage
- Extended Waterline & Integrated Trim Tabs
- Self-Draining Deck Straight to Sea
Upgrades to the Stock Boat
- Suzuki DF175APX upgrade
- Hydraulic steeringu00a0
- SeaDek Teak Effect Deck
- Overall Cover
- Console Cover
- Garmin 75cv GPS
- Garmin 115i VHF
- Fusion stereo
Sun Yachts Limited offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.