- Nominal Length: 30.25 feet
- Length Overall: 30.25 feet
- Length Of Deck: 25.42 feet
- 10 feet
- 260.0 hp
- 300 liter
- 22 knots
- 1 Head
- 2 DoubleBerth
- 2 Cabin
A very lightly used and well kept example of this popular sports cruiser that punches well above it's weight in terms of accommodation and deck space.
Although the hull was moulded in 2017 (2018 Model year) it was not actually commissioned until 2019, hence the warranty on the Volvo D4-260HP inboard diesel is valid until August 2024. Designed by Mickael Peters Yacht Design, offering light and airy open plan accommodation for 4 persons and large social cockpit for al fresco dining. A beautifully presented, lightly used and reliable sports cruiser, making it an ideal choice for family trouble-free cruising in Channel Island waters and the adjacent French coast. Fully serviced and antifouled for the 2021 season.
This is a unique opportunity to buy a highly desirable sports cruiser, ready to go and here in Guernsey.
Manufacturer Provided Description
For all those who love the sea, the Leader 30 brightens outings with family and friends
With her sporty hull and elongated profile, she features excellent performance and seakeeping abilities, all while benefiting from the latest innovations.
Perfect for day trips, the Leader 30 cleverly combines a bright interior, comfort and performance.
With her luxurious contemporary design, the cockpit offers a carefully studied layout for enhanced comfort and quality of life on board.
With her high quality fit and finish, the Leader 30 features an elegant interior, where the saloon transforms into a double berth.
- Diesel: 66 Gal (300 Lt)
- Fresh water: 22 Gal (100 Lt)
- 260 hp Volvo Penta D4-260ZD diesel engine (#A773116) with full instrumentation (68 hours) and electronic single lever controls
- Hydraulic power assisted steering with rudder angle indicator
- Quick bow thruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- Power-lift engine compartment hatch
- 12 volt DC electrical system (2 batteries) with isolator switches, console socket and HDMI sockets in aft cabin
- 220 volt AC shore supply with cabin sockets and battery charger
- Automatic electric bilge pumps (2)
- Engine compartment extractor fan u00a0
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass
- Pressurised hot and cold fresh water system (calorifier / immersion) with gauge and bathing shower
- Holding tank
- Overhead and low level cockpit, side deck and bathing platform lights
- Fusion MS-RA70N marine entertainment system with cockpit speakers
- Glomex TV antenna and cabin socket
- Remote controlled fire extinguishers in engine compartment (2)
- Garmin GPSmap 10u201d touchscreen colour chartplotter / depthsounder
- Icom IC-M330 DSC VHF radio
- Plastimo Offshore compass
- Navigation lights
- Spacious family accommodation for 4 in 2 cabins
- Open plan saloon with large dinette arrangement forward (converts to double berth) and privacy curtain
- Galley to port with Waeco fridge, Eno 2 burner gas hob (with hinged lid), Sharp microwave oven, dedicated cutlery locker and s/s sink
- Heads compartment opposite with Jabsco electric flushing marine toilet, wash hand basin / shower
- Separate aft cabin with changing area, seat and double berth
- Large hull windows, opening port lights, forward deck hatch andu00a0 overhead rooflights above galley and aft cabin create light and airy atmosphere
- Cabin curtains / black out screens and metal venetian blind in galley u00a0
- Steps up to spacious open self-draining teak cockpit with rotating adjustable helm seat and folding foot stand to starboard
- Wet bar aft of helm seat with sink and Dometic fridge
- Very large seating area / chaise longue with teak folding table opposite (forward reversible passenger seat provides additional seating around table)
- Starboard companionway and s/s transom gate to very large teak bathing platform with folding s/s boarding ladder
- Ample stowage throughout boat including hanging wardrobes in both cabins, large cockpit lazarette and useful transom locker
- Cockpit camper cover with s/s frame (new front panel on order)
- Cockpit table cover
- Bow sun bathing cushions with cover
- Britany anchor with chain and warp
- Warps and fenders
- Whale manual bilge pump
- Telescopic boat hook
Sun Yachts Limited offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.