- Nominal Length: 21.3 feet
- Length Overall: 21.33 feet
- 8.2 feet
- 175.0 hp
- 200 liter
- 1650 kilogram
- 27 knots
- 8 Other
4 year old BRIG Eagle 650 in excellent condition. Always maintained by BRIG and Suzuki Dealers. Kept on a Tetradock dry dock.
This iconic model is no longer in production and this is one of the best second-hand boats available today.
Please note that this vessel is located in the Channel Islands and is not VAT paid.
Manufacturer Provided Description
With a spacious design and durable construction, the Eagle 650 inflatable boat is ready to take you and your family on the adventure of a lifetime on the nearest lake or ocean. Once you get a glimpse of the Eagle 650, weu2019re confident your search for a RIB boat will be over. While the vessel is family-friendly, it proves you donu2019t need to compromise on luxury just because you want a boat you can enjoy with your kids as well as your adult companions.
The Eagle 650 can seat eight people comfortably, and it can carry up to 12 adults with ease. Every seat has convenient storage underneath, making it a breeze to stow your gear within easy reach. To put it simply, this rigid inflatable boat is an absolute pleasure to drive.
The boatu2019s engine produces an impressive 175 horsepower, and its fuel tank can hold 200 litres of petrol. With such a generously-sized fuel tank, you can have endless fun on the water with this fast boat without having to worry about refuelling anytime soon.
- Military Grey Fabric Impression ORCA Hypalon Tubes
- White GRP Hull
- Black Silvertex Luxury Waterproof Upholstery
- Suzuki DF200APL Outboard
- Luxury Helm, Console & Rear Bench Seat
- Bow Sundeck Cushioned Infill
- Folding Table on Aft Side of Helm Seat
- Mocha SeaDek Non-Slip Decking
- BRIG Overall & Console Covers
- 200L Fuel Tank
- Garmin EchoMAP 70cvu00a0GPS/Plotter/Sonar & Transducer
- Garmin 115i GPS DSC VHF Radio and Antenna
- Fusion MS-RA70N with 4 speakers
- 5 Spinlock Lite Lifejackets
- Anchor, Chain and Line
- Fenders and Mooring Lines
Sun Yachts Limited offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.