- Nominal Length: 27.17 feet
- Length Overall: 27.17 feet
- 9.58 feet
- 200.0 hp
- 50.79 imperial gallon
- Max Draft: 2.5 feet
- 17 miles per hour
- 1 Head
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 DoubleBerth
- 2 Cabin
Provisional Listing :
The ideal cruiser for Guernsey. Recent new single diesel engine installation on a shaft.
Cruise at 17 / 18 knots Sleeps 4 in 2 cabins. Separate heads with hot and cold water pressurised shower. Light and airy enclosed saloon with dinette and galley. Large open cockpit.
General Specification and Equipment
- 4 Berths in 2 cabins
- Sea toilet
- Fire extinguishers
- Assistance with insurance & finance
- Berth available at Swanwick Marina
- Gas hob
- Pressurised water
- Ample storage
Navigation & Electronics
- Windscreen wiper
- Shore power
- Battery charger
- 12v socket
- CD player
- Chart plotter
- Anchor windlass
- Bathing platform
- Navigation lights
- Warps and fenders
- Boat hook
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Life raft
Notes and recent Equipment:
- New inflatable dinghy
- New engine fitted 2014 (approx 475 hours)
- New bow thruster 2015
- New batteries 2017
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Sun Yachts
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Regular updates on progress of sale
- Excellent location within the QEII marina St Peter Port.
- Sale handled completely by Sun Yachts staff right through to completion including free tuition to buyer if needed.
- Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Placing your boat for sale with us at Swanwick automatically places her for sale at each of our other locations
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus and YBW.
- We hope you will instruct us to conduct the sale of your boat. She will be examined by many of our visitors and we will work hard to sell her for you.
Manufacturer Provided Description
From stem to stern, the Merry Fisher 805 offers not only unequaled comfort but excellent seaworthiness, being quick and safe under all navigation conditions. Without forgetting to mention Jeanneau quality..