- Nominal Length: 48 feet
- 1000.0 hp
A classic Semi displacement boat with great Sea Keeping abilities but a modern comfortable interior.
An immaculate Aquastar 48 S built in 2007 and commissioned in 2008. Thoroughly maintained, low engine hours and with huge inventory. There is a complete and full list of extras and is possibly the best used large Aquastar available.
|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|Length:||14.63 m/48 ft|
|Width:||4.57 m/15 ft|
- LOA : 48'
- LWL : 40'
- Beam : 15'
- Draft 4'
- GRP Hull, deck & superstructure
- Blue GRP hull
- All glass fibre construction is laminated by hand using isopthalic gelcoat and clear resins
- Extensive network of longitudinal and transverse stringers
- High density balsa core and ply deck reinforcing
- Teak laid flybridge, aft, side and fore decks
- Upgraded Stainless Steel window frames
MECHANICAL AND ENGINEERING SYSTEMS
Engines & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Volvo Penta D9 500hp diesels
- EVC electronic management and controls
- Direct shaft drive
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx 175 as of December 2011
- Engine last serviced: December 2010
- Cruising speed – approx 22 knots
- Maximum speed – approx 27 knots
- Fuel consumption 20 l/hr at 8knots giving 900m+ and 115 l/hr @ 18knots
Propulsion & Steering:
- 26” x 31.5” 4 blade bronze props
- 2” Shafts
- Hydraulic steering
- Upgraded Sidepower bow thruster
- Upgraded Sidepower stern thruster
- Bennett Trim Tabs
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Wesmar CPS 1000 Gyro hydraulic stabilizers
ACCOMMODATION AND DOMESTIC EQUIPMENT:
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in forward double, aft double and convertible dinette
- Teak and holly flooring to saloon, galley/dinette
- New dark blue carpets throughout
- Cream leather upholstery
- High gloss wood veneer interior
Description of layout from forwards:
- Offset double berth located diagonally to port. Two hanging lockers, bedside table and further storage drawers beneath. Heating and air conditioning outlets. Bulkhead mounted flat screen TV.
- Washbasin inset in blue Corian surround, teak grated flooring with automatic pump out to shower area. Dimplex heated towel rail, mirror fronted cabinet. Extractor fan.
- C-Shaped leather seating around an adjustable height table. The table lowers to convert to a double berth and there is a bulkhead mounted privacy curtain.
- Located opposite the dinette with a large corian work surface and numerous eye and floor level lockers. A 1 ½ bowl sink is inset and concealed. Extractor fan.
- C-Shaped leather seating around an adjustable height folding leaf table. To starboard lies the entertainment cabinet with concealed pop up TV and drinks cabinet. Heating and air-conditioning outlets. The forward section of the seating can be raised to create a forward facing nav seat when at sea.
- Raised double helm seat with stainless steel foot rest. Two tiered dashboard with opening side windows.
- Central double berth with sprung mattress, bedside lockers, lights and storage areas. Dressing table with illuminated mirror and leather chair. Two almost full height wardrobes, two escape hatches and heating/air-conditioning outlets.
- Wash basin inset in corian surround with storage lockers, razor power point, dimplex heated towel rail and extractor fan. There is a small knee bath with folding shower screen and bulkhead mounted shower attachment.
- Whirlpool 4 ring ceramic hob
- Refrigerated chest
- Panasonic microwave oven
- Isotherm fridge freezer with modified ventilation system
- Whirlpool dishwasher
- Hans Grohe thermostatic taps/showers
- Jabsco electric flush heads
Heating & Air conditioning:
- Eberspacher DL5 heating to all cabins and aft deck
- Cruisair reverse cycle aircon (3 units)
- Tracvision satellite TV
- 2 x flat screen tvs (forward cabin and saloon)
- DVD player
- Bose speakers
- CD/radio with JVC speakers
- Inset spotlights throughout
- Touch pad lighting with dimmer option
- Exterior courtesy lighting
- Red night vision lights at lower helm
- 12vDC/24vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from generator and/or shorepower
- 2 x 115 ah Engine start batteries - new 2010.
- Domestic 4 x 115ah - new 2010
- Winch/Bow Thruster 2 x 100ah
- Stern Thruster/Passarelle 2 x 100ah
- Generator 1 x 85ah
- Newmar Phase Three PT-70a 3 stage smart charger
- Secondary CRISTEC CP53 12v-16a Charger
- 2 x Engine alternators
- 8kva HFL Generator
- Generator hours – approx 65 as of December 2011
- Generator last serviced: Dec 2010
- Aft deck shore power connection point
- Xantrex 1800 watt inverter
At Main Helm:
- RaymarineE120 Radar/Colour Plotter
- Raymarine ST60+ Tri Data
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Wind speed/direction (located in saloon)
- Plastimo Compass
- Echopilot FLS Platinum forward looking sounder
- Aquastar touch screen electric management system - upgraded to give fuel flow readings, trip consumption etc
- Full analogue and digital engine instrumentation
- Class B AIS
- Laptop connection - (PC Plotter software available)
- Handheld GPS
- Raymarine E80 Radar/Colour Plotter repeater
- Raymarine ST60 Tri Data
- Raymarine ST60 Wind speed/direction
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- Plastimo Compass
- Raymarine RAY 240E VHF (at main and flybridge helms)
PLUMBING AND TANKAGE
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Engine calorifier
- Electric immersion heater
- 3 x Automatic electric pumps
- 1 x Manual bilge pump
- 2 x 250 gal (2273 ltr)
- 2 x 130 gal (1182 ltr)
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1 x 18 gal (65ltr) serving forward heads.
- 1 x 18 gal (65ltr) serving aft heads.
- Besenzoni 200kg passarelle (tender crane)
- Stainless steel hand rails with side and aft boarding gates
- Additional stainless handrails x 3
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 20 kg claw anchor
- 80m calibrated anchor chain
- Two bow rollers
- Additional mooring bollard behind second bow roller
- Lofrans electric windlass
- Chain and warp
- 8 cleats/mooring bollards with stainless protective deck strips
- Double rubber D fendering
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Full flybridge cover
- Full aft deck enclosure cover
- All covers recently replaced - originals still available
- Dodgers with storage bags for rope or deck chairs
- Windscreen sun screen
- Sunbrella blue and white upholstered flybridge seating and integrated aft deck bench seat
- Tender cover
Tender & Outboard:
- 2.8m Zodiac inflatable tender
- 4hp 4-stroke Yamaha outboard
- Zodiac 6 man life raft
- 2 x Life rings
- Set of new rope cutters (not currently fitted)
- Automatic engine room fire extinguishing system
- Hand held extinguishers throughout the accommodation areas
Sun Yachts Ltd Guernsey are pleased to present for sale this 2007 Aquastar 48' Aft Cabin Sun Yachts Ltd offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.